You don't have to re-invent the wheel!Search the following sites for valuable tips and helpful resources in all areas of Single Adult Ministries.
Union Conference/Conference ASAM Websites:
- Northeastern Conference ASAM - F.O.C.U.S. Ministries
- Pacific Union Conference ASAM
- Rocky Mountain Conference ASAM
- Washington Conference ASAM
- ASAM QuickStart Guide
This guide breaks the task down of starting and running an Adventist Single Adult Ministry into understandable and easy to accomplish steps. Find information for initiating the idea, raising funds, delegating responsibilities, program planning, and more. Available through AdventSource at www.AdventSource.org or 800.328.0525.
Provides a wide variety of ministry leadership resources, including christian resources for singles ministry groups.
Visit the ASAM forum. This form provides opportunities to dialogue with other single adult ministry leaders, as well as those interested in attending events. For more information contact Darlene Reimche at email@example.com
- Whole In Jesus
May 15, 2010 ASAM Sabbath Materials
- Boundless Webzine
- Saddleback Church
- The Purpose Driven Life
- The SAM Journal;- SAM Journal comes out every-other month (6 issues per year) and includes hot-topic articles by leaders in adult ministry who have been there and done that.
National website for Assemblies of God. One of the best sources for information, resources and statistics on Single Ministries.
- 2009 ASAM Convention - Click here for the article detailing the exciting event!
- Adventist Singles Do Mission - by Patty Hare - When people hear the term “Adventist Singles,” many think of socializing, dating, searching for a life partner. But Adventist Singles involves more than that. It’s also about mission. Click here to read the article.
- 8 Single Principles by Brian Mavis - What are the keys to starting and growing a ministry that reaches singles? A panel of singles pastors agreed that every singles ministry—small or large—is based on 8 specific principles. Click here for the article.
- So, You're Single....Pastor John M. Scott talks about the positive aspects of being single and offers advice and encouragement. Click here for the article.