- NAD Social Media Guide
- Gateway to Wholeness — Developed by General Conference Health Ministries as a resource to address issues related to pornography.
- ASAM Forum — Dialogue with other single adult ministry leaders, as well as those interested in attending events.
- Adventist NewsPoints
- Christian Attitudes Toward Divorce — video with Bettina Krause, Ron Flowers, Willie & Elaine Oliver
- Resources for Grief Recovery on AdventSource
- National website for Assemblies of God — The Assemblies of God USA have one of the best organizations for Single Adult Ministry to be found anywhere. This dynamic site provides articles addressing the needs of all ages of singles, and has a collection of resources on the web for Single Adult Ministry leaders as well.
- Dating Secrets of the Ten Commandments (Shmuley Boteach) In this ultimate plan for fulfillment and contentment, the author explores the joyful rewards of making someone else happy.
- Singles at the Cross-Roads: A Fresh Perspective on Christian Singleness (Albert Y. Hsu) Albert Hsu has written a book that provides a truly Christian understanding of singleness–what it means to be single and Christian. He suggests that a balanced, biblical view is one that honors singleness as a status equal to marriage.
- The Ring Makes All the Difference: The Hidden Consequences of Cohabitation and the Strong Benefits of Marriage (Glenn T. Stanton) How can young couples determine if moving in together is a wise move? With more than half of American women now cohabiting sometime in their adult lives, pastors and counselors need to be prepared to advise young adults with factual and scriptural truth. With credible data and compassion, Stanton explores the reasons why the cohabitation trend is growing; outlines its negative outcomes for men, women and children; and makes a case for why marriage is still the best arrangement for the flourishing of couples and society.